Friday, February 8, 2008

In case of Emergency, call WHAT??

There is a tremendously annoying commercial that plays ALL THE TIME around these parts. It's the satellite guy and he repeats his phone number thousands of times a day - 695-1181. Whenever it comes on, we spare ourselves by pressing pause or mute - it's horrible! I searched youtube for the commercial, but lucky for you I didn't find it.

Anyway, yesterday a police officer visited Aidan's class. After school, all he could talk about was his visit. He talked about bad guys and calling 911 in an emergency. I was very impressed.

This morning, he was talking about it again, but instead of calling 9-1-1, he said to call 1-1-8-1!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I hate that commercial too but it obviously works! Aidan proved that!!!!

Nicole said...

I hate to bring "bad" news, but we didn't have a police officer visit our class yesterday!! I did talk to them about police officers. I told them about calling 911 and what the policemen would do when they came, so maybe THAT is what he was talking about. I think this is so funny. He has quite the imagination. :)