Friday, January 4, 2008
Christmas Part III
After we'd played with all of Santa's bounty, we packed up and headed to Matt's parents in Horseshoe Bay. We quickly had Christmas dinner and opened gifts. Matt's brother, Carter, had to go home that night, but we were able to spend a little time with him. Katy was able to stay all week. It was good to catch up with her. She's a terrific Aunt to the kids - she spoiled them with some great gifts!
The fishing pictures aren't a mistake. Aidan and Matt really caught a big bass in the creek just behind their house. I missed it because I was out shopping, but apparently it was a fun time. Ella even got into the action - taking out her pacifier to KISS the big mouthed fish!
We ended our nice, relaxed time there by visiting the Marble Falls Christmas Lights. It's always a fun walk. We always enjoy our time at Mimi & Grandad's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The picture of Ella taking out the paci to kiss the fish is priceless!The tunnel of lights you were walking under in one of the pictures look so cool. Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas! I think having Santa come to your own house is looking better and better.
I think that ya'll traveled about as much as us. Looks like you too are trying to get as much blogging in as you can in one day. I love all of the pictures of your Many Days of Christmas. Glad you made it home safely and I look forward to catching up at coffee on Tuesday!
Post a Comment