Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sweet Smiles


I'm stealing this title from my photographer friend, Tammy. Go here to see the incredibly awesome, beautiful, how are we ever to choose photos of Ella. I loved our experience with Tammy and I love that she takes the time to set up a slide show of our pictures and even sets it to music. She totally ROCKS! It was a wonderful morning of pictures at home and then the whole family went to ACU that evening for more pictures. You can see those by clicking on the link - just look for a picture of us - Matt, Melissa, Aidan & Ella.


Yes, we celebrated our 10 year college reunion last weekend and I'm late in posting pictures. I have lots of red eyes to correct and my corrector isn't working right. So, if your looking for reunion pictures, I have a few good ones and will post them soon. Really, I'm still trying to get used to the fact that we were the "old ones with kids" coming back to campus. To me, everyone looked just the same - I couldn't believe it!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Love, love, love this picture and the entire slide show. Beautiful. xoxo

Whitney said...

I couldn't get the slide show to work! I'll try again later! I did see the one of Matt and Aidan (too cute) and Ella with the red boa (at least I think that's what it is). Ella reminds me of Morgan! I guess her personality. I can't wait to look through them!

Nicole said...

Those were AMAZING pictures!! Ella looks BEAUTIFUL!! WOW.