Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat

We celebrated Halloween a day early in our church parking lot. Aidan just had to be a ghost, so here's his 5 minute ghost costume:

And here's our sweet pink leopard:

They both had a great time. This was the first year that Aidan really got into costumes and was interested in what all of his friends were wearing. It was fun watching him talk to Spiderman, princesses, butterflies, and kitty cats. Two brothers even dressed as Woody and Buz Lightyear. I wish I had a picture, they were precious! Ella had a great time walking around and getting candy. She wouldn't let anyone put the candy in her bag. They had to hand the pieces to her and she would put them in her bag - darling!

Now we need to figure out what we're going to do tonight...

3 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable!

Nicole said...

I am glad I got to see Aidan in the ghost outfit. That is just too cute! And little Ella looks adorable!! It sounds like you and the Beards had quite the night! It is way more fun with friends huh? :)

Erica said...

Thanks for keeping me company...I always enjoy talking with you. I think we can chalk the evening up to a success. Thanks sweet friend!