I attended a non-traditional wedding this morning in the University Church Chapel. The Kindergarten students at Abilene Christian Schools comprised the wedding party - complete with parents and grandparents of the bride and groom. The betrothed were united in "quarrels and health". Rather than rings, they exchanged quarters. The attendants were the vowels - "A" E" I" "O" and even "Y". The the picture above is of the bride "Q" being escorted by down the aisle and given away by her "father". The honored guests were the consonants - the Pre-K students. Aidan was the lowercase "n".
Thursday, March 5, 2009
The Wedding of Q and U
I attended a non-traditional wedding this morning in the University Church Chapel. The Kindergarten students at Abilene Christian Schools comprised the wedding party - complete with parents and grandparents of the bride and groom. The betrothed were united in "quarrels and health". Rather than rings, they exchanged quarters. The attendants were the vowels - "A" E" I" "O" and even "Y". The the picture above is of the bride "Q" being escorted by down the aisle and given away by her "father". The honored guests were the consonants - the Pre-K students. Aidan was the lowercase "n".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment