Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Years Too Fast!



Who is this sweet baby?? Ella Paige at 6 months old. She was such a joy. She is still a joy, except for the "me do it!" and "my turn" (wonder where she gets that?). Sweetly she says "I missed you" and "I love you". She doesn't call Aidan "Bubba" anymore, but "my Aidan". Two years ago, she was all smiles and giggles.

I was looking back through pictures and could not stop the tears. Where did this baby go? Now look at her at 2 1/2:
Here are a couple of pictures of Aidan from about 2 years ago. His daily activity was gathering all the pillows in the house and building houses, forts, you name it. It drove us crazy! Shortly after this picture, we bought a new couch and loveseat - with attached cushions.
Wow! I'm going to get a Kleenex.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

Time surely marches on but it's so exciting to see our kids maturing into the people that can bless others! I was looking through some old family photos the other day and had tears of laughter and tears of "where did the time go, too." Every day is such a gift.

Whitney said...

Awwww! Sweet Ella! It does go by too fast!

Sarah said...

Girl, don't even get me started on where does time go? I know it's hard to appreciate these long days/ short years, but time continues to accelerate!

I have a post at my blog about a Southern Hills blog roll. Go check it out -- I would love it if you would include your name on the list.