Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me (and Matt)

 

 


Monday was MY birthday! I say "MY" because I actually share it with Matt and we fight over whose birthday it is and because this is my blog, it's MY birthday!

We had a great day! It was freezing cold outside, so I stayed in my pj's most of the day while the kids played with all of their new toys from Christmas. They had been gone for 4 nights, so they were ready to play at home. I think it was the longest I've been without them. My mom kept them New Year's Eve and then they stayed through the weekend. Bliss! They were happy and Matt & I had some time to ourselves.

Anyway, Monday night we went to Bangkok Thai with some friends, then came home for cake & pie. Matt was nice enough to surprise me with a fabulous chocolate cake and then he got a coconut cream pie for himself. It was ALL good! In fact, I think I'll have some cake (and maybe some pie too) before I go pick Aidan up from school. Yum!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

phillips4 said...

I thought about you two!! I did good being on top of it ONE year- one of these days I am going to get back to my old ways!!!! But does the thought count?? It sounds like my kind of birthday-lazy!!! Talk to you soon.
Happy Belated Birthday!! Love y'all!
Lisa

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to YOU (and Matt). tee hee! I hope you have had a wonderful day.