Cousins! This weekend (well, Friday & most of Saturday) the kids and I went to Arlington to celebrate August & September birthdays. The boys were so excited to see each other. Here are the birthday celebrators: my Granny, Aidan, Uncle Bob & Aunt Teresa:
Aidan and his Wall-E shirt. His red eyes look a bit robotic - I picked the wrong picture and am too lazy to wait on blogger to switch it. On Friday, I took the kids to Hulen Mall and Aidan found a shirt that he really wanted, but his size wasn't available. Thankfully, mom and I were able to sneak out Saturday morning before the party and find him a shirt in his size. He was so happy!
We left Saturday afternoon so that we could be back for church. Usually I'm all for skipping church, but we just started a new second service and it's really great - up beat, more fellowship focused. Here's a picture of Ella and Mallory in their matching outfits (a store in town had a 50% off sale, so several of us bought similar outfits). Ella has on the pants version and Mallory has on the dress. Don't they look cute??
We're looking forward to a great week. I hope you are too!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kennedy and Morgan have the swing set in that outfit too!
Sounds like a great weekend! It was good to see you this morning even if we did not get to talk long, we can catch up on Tuesday:-) Yeah!!
I love that you have your turn (your blog name). When our girls were small, I often questioned when "my turn" would be. Love you.
Post a Comment