Ella's first day of the Ducks class at Rainbow Bible School was yesterday. You can see that she's holding her paci and her dog - Lovesy. She started with the paci in her mouth. I was afraid she'd have a meltdown, but she walked right in and sat at the table and quickly gave up the paci. She had great day. Too bad she's not going back tomorrow - fever AGAIN!
Aidan's first day of Pre-K at Abilene Christian Schools was today. You can tell by his big smile that he was excited. He had a great day, except for a minor crash into a big 6 year old in the gym. It must have been a big deal because he talked about it a lot. He loved eating in the cafeteria - thankfully, because I'm looking forward to not packing his lunch. I can't wait to hear about his day tomorrow. His schedule is packed with music, computer, math/phonics lab, library, PE. Of course he won't go to everything each day, but he's going to learn so much. Plus, his teacher is AWESOME!
Ella will be at school Tuesday/Thursdays and Aidan goes Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. I should be able to work on Tuesday and Thursday and then run errands with Ella (well, maybe one errand without a fit - she is two!) on Wednesdays. If I ever have to work on Wednesday, it should be pretty easy to find someone to watch her for a little while.



6 comments:
What a great deal to have Mrs. Findley. Looks like they are happy and excited. We get to go meet our teacher tonight.
I'm glad they both like their new schools. Mrs. Findley IS awesome! This will be a great year for ya'll!
Melissa -
Hi,it's Margaret (Maxey) Ellis. I check your site all the time - I love the pictures and updates. Your kiddos are sooooo cute!!!
My e-mail is margaretellis3@tx.rr.com, please send me your current e-mail if you get a chance. Take care.
Hey- I remember you guys! Didn't we used to hang out? We miss you- sorry about Ella being sick! Glad the first day went well!
Hey Melissa,
Just wanted to tell you thanks! A couple people have told me that you referred them to me for invitations/cards/etc. THANKS A LOT!
I saw Gayle yesterday at Tamolly's and she was talking about what a sweet boy Aidan is.
Post a Comment