Here's Ella eager to go outside:
"um, Mom, I think I need to wear something a little warmer than this hoodie - I'm not so sure about this"
Aidan ready to be the "engineer" that drives the train w/ Ella as the passenger:
This weather is nuts! Tuesday (yesterday, yes the day after this picture was taken) we almost went to the park to play - no coats, it was warm. Tomorrow, it's supposed to snow again!


4 comments:
I bundled my kiddos up to play in the snow too. I'm looking forward to the snow tomorrow. I hope it happens early enough I can skip work :) The weather this year has been very strange. I still would like to be able to go to dittos tomorrow night but I may have to wait till Friday.
This weather is too crazy! I went to prayer group today b/c I worked Tuesday and Wednesday. Erica said you left a message that your meeting went well. Let us know!
I love the fallen pants picture. Hold onto that one!
I love those pictures, and I love that you get excited for snow. I can't get away from it. We haven't seen our lawn since November! We still have about a foot in the back yard and that is LOW from what it was a month ago. I can't wait for warm weather! Keep up the good blogging. I love checking it!
Post a Comment