I borrowed inspiration from myself for my new header (see my new designs at honeybee ink). I still need to make some changes -the posts are running together, but I like the colors.
Everyone is sick around here. Ella is recovering from strep throat. Aidan started running fever today. Matt has been dealing with kidney stones for the past 2 weeks! He actually used this line on me the other day: "What? Are you pregnant? I'm having twins!" Needless to say, I went and tended to whatever I had asked him to do. I'm NOT pregnant, but he did have two kidney stones - one in each kidney. He finally passed one the other day. Check out the picture on his blog. It measures exactly 3mm - or as he likes to put it "a third of a bullet." He's still complaining about the other one. Hopefully it won't give him too much more grief. OUCH!
So far, I've avoided getting sick, but I am sick of sick people! We're planning a short family trip with friends next week - let's hope we're all well and can enjoy it.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I do love the colors, but I agree about needing more seperation between posts..but the color is way cool!
Post a Comment