Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Could I get some privacy, please?

It was quiet - too quiet. Typically, quiet around here means sleeping or trouble. I had to make a few rounds through the house, but then I saw this poking out from the curtain:
Yes, it's a toddler bathroom. She just needed some peace and quiet to take care of some stinky business.

And because I know you just want to see her sweet face - with a nice clean bottom:

5 comments:

Whitney said...

That's hilarious! Is Ella's outfit the Christmas one by Miss Tee Vee Us (not sure if that's how you spell it). It's so cute!

Lindi said...

I love it that she didn't go to the laundry room but instead some place pretty behind mom's elegant curtains. What a girly girl. How adorable.
Lindi

Erica said...

So cute! I enjoyed your children so much the weekend they were at our house. They are both so funny and sweet!

Anonymous said...

That Ella is something! Her Mommie is extra something! It is so great that you share these little things. Thanks

Proud Parents said...

I love it! I love it! Ella is too cute!