Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School

Yeah! Summer is over and school is here! Young Children's World started yesterday. It's a Tuesday/Thursday Mother's Day Out program and the kids love it. It's so nice to know that they are learning and having fun while I get some things done and have some uninterrupted time.

Here are a couple of pictures from the first day. I couldn't get a good one of them together. They were too excited to go to their classes to stand still.
They are growing so fast!

5 comments:

The MOM said...

They look so BIG! I know you ALL had a great day! Love, MOM

Erica said...

I just love those two sweet faces! I am glad that we got to spend some time together in adult conversation yeasterday. I am looking forward to more days like that:)

Whitney said...

Oh' a day by yourself! How fun! Cute pictures!

Proud Parents said...

Hurray for "school"!! I'm glad our boys are in the same class - mostly so I can see you more when we pick up/drop off.
Julie

mcjacobsjournal said...

Dude! I just checked your blog and found so many new posts!! So sorry to be so behind....I need more blog-reading time! Anyway, the kids look so cute on their way to big-kid school. I truly can not believe how big Ella is. I think the last time I held that girl was when she was THREE MONTHS OLD! What has happened to our group?!? We miss you and hope to find a weekend soon!!