Saturday, June 27, 2009
Ella is Three!
Ella Paige turned three-years-old on June 26th! We spent the day getting ready for her birthday party, but stopped long enough to have a family celebration. We had pizza and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
Aidan was so sweet, he really enjoyed picking out his present for his baby sister. He knew that he wanted to give her a Barbie Doll and he liked that this Barbie had a tiara for Ella to wear too. Matt picked out some clothes for Honey Bunny at Build a Bear and I gave her some clothes (of course). She also opened her present from Mimi - two darling dresses and two sweet bracelets. Thanks MIMI! Oh, and my friend Barbara sent her a digital camera - a big hit! She could not wait for it to be opened so she could take some pictures.
Today was her Strawberry Party and I'll post those pictures tomorrow. I'm all strawberried out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment