Monday, June 29, 2009

A Berry Special Party

Ella's Strawberry Party turned out to be so much fun! My friend Allison C. made the most darling cake ever! I'm glad she came to the party because I don't think I could have cut into it. I forgot to take a picture of the food table before we ate, so here it is after we got started:
The Berrylicious Menu:

Strawberries & Dip
Pinwheel Sandwiches
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Spirals
Jello Candy Balls
Strawberry Salsa & Chips

We played Pin the Top on the Strawberry. I blindfolded the kids with tulle. They loved it - some were spinning before their turn.

Blowing out the big three!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Walters' Family said...

What a darling theme, and precious girl! She does look so cute in her tutu!

Lisa Renee said...

Hi Melissa! Do you remember me? I happened upon your blog from Erica Beard's........I have one too but its 'private'. I will have to get your e-mail to add you if your interested. Your family is A DOR A BLE! Our little girls look as though they could be sisters! Mine (Olivia) turned three back in November and I have a little boy that was five in December. We live in Lubbock now. I LOVE all that you did for her little party- WAY cute! I am SO glad to see you doing well. E-mail me at lisar_74@yahoo.com if you want to be added. Take Care sweet girl!

Lisa Renee said...

Oh, by the way... its Lisa (Young) from your days at Arlington High and ACU! Oops... I probably should have shared that first! Sorry!