Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nana





We stopped in Pampa last night to visit with Matt's 97 year old Nana. She was so excited to see the kids! You can see how much she loved catching up with Matt, too. She just talked and talked.

The funniest comment was when she pointed out a picture of us that was unframed and leaning against a decorative box. She said, "Now, don't think I just set that picture out because you were coming to visit." She must have said that 5 times. Hilarious!

Thanks to Nello and Lee for letting us stay the night!

Now, we are 820 miles up the road in Lander, Wyoming. Tomorrow: Old Faithful!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yall look like you are having fun!! I am so glad. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these pictures of Nana. I miss her so much. She looks so much like my grandmother. Have a safe trip!

Julie