
Ella and I had a busy morning in the rain. We had a baby shower to attend over lunch at ACU. Of course I waited until the last minute to purchase a gift. It was pouring down rain - not a fun environment to take a two year old out in. We survived, though. Ella loved the umbrella and did a great job "helping".
These pictures were taken after the baby shower when the rain let up. Ella wanted to hold the umbrella and she was so cute that I had to stop and take her picture. In fact - she was cracking people up on all of our errands and even inside the college of business carrying the umbrella around. I didn't let her walk around inside with the umbrella all the way open - that's bad luck! However, she did put it over her head all floppy - cute. Wish I had a picture of that.
Anyway, we were in the parking lot and I was taking pictures when one of the professors drove by and offered to take a picture of the two of us. I think it turned out cute.
I just hope the sun comes out for Aidan's birthday party on Saturday. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the cooler weather!
These pictures were taken after the baby shower when the rain let up. Ella wanted to hold the umbrella and she was so cute that I had to stop and take her picture. In fact - she was cracking people up on all of our errands and even inside the college of business carrying the umbrella around. I didn't let her walk around inside with the umbrella all the way open - that's bad luck! However, she did put it over her head all floppy - cute. Wish I had a picture of that.
Anyway, we were in the parking lot and I was taking pictures when one of the professors drove by and offered to take a picture of the two of us. I think it turned out cute.
I just hope the sun comes out for Aidan's birthday party on Saturday. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the cooler weather!




2 comments:
You really should enter her in some modeling contest. She is such a natural in front of the camera.
Those are the cutest photos ever and i am obsessed at how much she hams it up for the camera - she is DARLING!!!!
Post a Comment