Cute in both pictures though! I have one of those sweet little Attitudes:) Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants.
I'm with Ella -- I don't believe in half-way. Happy or ticked -- do it with gusto! :-) (I was NOT an easy child, as you might imagine! :-)
Oh wow Melissa, how I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sydnee is EXACTLY the same way.
I completely relate! Ella's precious!
Super cute...are you guys back from CO???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute in both pictures though! I have one of those sweet little Attitudes:) Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants.
I'm with Ella -- I don't believe in half-way. Happy or ticked -- do it with gusto! :-) (I was NOT an easy child, as you might imagine! :-)
Oh wow Melissa, how I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sydnee is EXACTLY the same way.
I completely relate! Ella's precious!
Super cute...are you guys back from CO???
Post a Comment