The picture of her standing on the chair (unsafe - I know) was taken at Mr. Gatti's on her birthday. She thought she was so big and she loved her new shirt! The next two pictures were taken the next night. Our families were in town, so we all went to eat at Lytle Land & Cattle - great food and you can draw on the table! She kept pointing at my mom's (Bibi's) lime, so mom gave it to her. I got out the camera expecting a flinch, maybe a spit or at least a scrunched up face, but no she liked it! Then she asked for a lemon, and licked and sucked on that for awhile. I guess I'll have to add lemons and limes to the grocery list - oh, but that would mean actually making a list and going to the grocery store.
Monday, June 30, 2008
More of the Birthday Girl
The picture of her standing on the chair (unsafe - I know) was taken at Mr. Gatti's on her birthday. She thought she was so big and she loved her new shirt! The next two pictures were taken the next night. Our families were in town, so we all went to eat at Lytle Land & Cattle - great food and you can draw on the table! She kept pointing at my mom's (Bibi's) lime, so mom gave it to her. I got out the camera expecting a flinch, maybe a spit or at least a scrunched up face, but no she liked it! Then she asked for a lemon, and licked and sucked on that for awhile. I guess I'll have to add lemons and limes to the grocery list - oh, but that would mean actually making a list and going to the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment