
My baby brother finally graduated a few weekends ago! I'm so proud of him. We've loved having him in Abilene the past few years and I'm so glad that he will be starting his career here.
Too bad I missed his actual graduation. Ella decided to have an extremely loud and extremely embarassing fit during the opening prayer. She's pulled a few of these ridiculous screaming episodes lately (one after church because her paci wasn't in her bag and another at Sam's Club when she couldn't decide where to sit), so I knew there was no stopping her with snacks or crayons. I carried her down the concrete steps of the coliseum and out to the car and home to her bed - she cried the whole way (I made sure of it). She promptly fell asleep and slept for 2 hours! At least that gave me a chance to calm down, cry and then finish getting ready for the graduation reception.
It all turned out great - congrats Doug!



No comments:
Post a Comment