2:00 a.m.- I have been up tossing and turning for over an hour so I decided to check blogs. I like Ella's tights under her dress. Cute idea! Aidan has a knack for maps, huh? That is amazing! It's been a while since I've been to the Ft. Worth zoo but you couldn't have picked a better time for nice weather. Macy and Aidan look so grown up in that picture! Oh' and by the way, you were no help with the curtains. You were supposed to make the decision for me... didn't you know that?? Ha! I can't decide!
1 comment:
2:00 a.m.- I have been up tossing and turning for over an hour so I decided to check blogs. I like Ella's tights under her dress. Cute idea! Aidan has a knack for maps, huh? That is amazing! It's been a while since I've been to the Ft. Worth zoo but you couldn't have picked a better time for nice weather. Macy and Aidan look so grown up in that picture! Oh' and by the way, you were no help with the curtains. You were supposed to make the decision for me... didn't you know that?? Ha! I can't decide!
Post a Comment