Aren't they cute? Aidan's friend Ben is sleeping over tonight. This is a picture of them in the tent. One hour later, they are still there! I'm so amazed about how easy tonight has been with the boys. Bedtime was a breeze! Now, it's only been an hour, but I really think they'll make it through the night - especially since the threat is that whoever gets out of bed has to sleep in Ella's room. Here's what I've been busy with (instead of laundry or posting Christmas pictures):
A lovely new lamp for the living room. I ran into my friend Whitney at Hobby Lobby and we had a great time shopping. She picked out this lamp - it couldn't be more perfect for my house. Then we picked these ledges for the dining room:
The next day, I went back with my friend Allison (clearly, I can't do anything by myself!) and we found these on clearance:
So we hung them in the living room. The embellishments will change, but you get the idea. Now, I really should start some laundry, but I think I'll make some tea instead.
Christmas pictures soon - promise!


3 comments:
It looks awesome! I'll come over to see it soon. I just used a tray that I had been using for "junk". I went back today too... Christmas stuff was 80% so I bought some stockings to have monogrammed for our family and managed to spend $70. I bought some stuff to decorate the baby's room. I need to stay out of that store.
Love the lamp and the shelves. Good Shoppers. I'm not motivated these days to decorate. I've been getting rid of instead. I like what you've done with the place!
I love all your decor and all your Christmas pictures. Fun! Fun!
Post a Comment