Saturday, September 22, 2007

Monsieur Tough Guy

Bid night is this weekend at ACU. It's a BIG deal - especially for the guys clubs and especially for my husband. I truly think a draw of moving back to Abilene was the potential of becoming a club sponsor. Here he is in all his tattooed glory:



Yes, I was supportive and searched the house for this classy piece of apparel. Nice.

7 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Love Matt with body art! Sorry your punkin' has had a rash, I think it is harder on us as moms and dads because we get to look at it all day.

Tammy M. said...

Me again. Wow! Thanks for your post on my blog and your research too. Those are some good words there.

Anne said...

So cool!

Whitney said...

Nice shirt, Matt!

Samantha said...

Melissa, your kiddos are precious! I haven't seen Aidan since Summer and Brandt moved... I can't believe he is four!! And little Miss Ella is adorable! I'm glad I came across your blog.. I'll be checking back to see more pictures of your cuties!
~Samantha (Sparks) Allen

The MOM said...

I thinks it is great that Matt get sooooo involved in his "work"...he really gives it his all...Love you! The MOM

mcjacobsjournal said...

HYSTERICAL!! I love that Matt still gets in there and roughs it up on the siblings. :) That shirt will go down in history, no doubt. Aidan will have to wear it someday in Matt's honor. Oh, wait. Matt will probably still be wanting to wear it himself when Aidan's in club! :) We're looking forward to being there in a few weeks for all the fun.

So sorry that Ella got that awful rash! I'm glad that she's on the mend, but I know that is no fun. Hopefully it doesn't travel the family!