Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm so proud of me!

Since Anne posted photos of her nap mats, I figured I should show mine off too. I made Aidan's two years ago and he loves it. Here he is sleeping in his tent (at Camp Dining Room).


Ella starts her first official year of Mothers' Day Out next week and needed a nap mat of her own. Plan A failed miserably, but I think plan B turned out pretty cute:


I think she likes it:

Since I put Ella's name on hers, Aidan needed a monogram, too. Again, plan A failed (wrong t-shirt paper), but the do-over worked pretty well:
Now I'm inspired to sew some additional projects. Check back for more pictures of my success!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable! And check my blog in the next day or two for the finished Halloween outfit!

Proud Parents said...

Good job mom!! For the blog and the nap mats. Looks like your all ready for next week!

Whitney said...

The mat turned out perfect!! Taking orders???? Ha!